Discovering you’re pregnant as a teenager can be a scary time indeed.
You may feel horrified that this has happened to you, thinking “How can I be pregnant?”. All of the unknowns come rushing at you causing fear and emotional turmoil. How do I tell my parents? What about school? Why am I so sick? What will my boyfriend say? What will my friends say? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
If you are a teenager and you’re pregnant, you are in a crisis. Whether the pregnancy is intentional or not, the stress of the situation is very real.
You have options, but you need to know the facts. Gateway Women’s Care is here to help explain all your options and support you.
- Carry to term and Parent – We have many resources available for you.
- Carry to term and Make an Adoption Plan – You can still be involved in your baby’s life.
- Abortion – Understand the risks, consequences, and procedures involved in a abortion decision.
You may be feeling overwhelmed and just don’t know what you should do.
- Gateway has trained client advocates available to listen to you, educate you, and support you.
- We will provide you with free prenatal vitamins while you’re deciding what to do.
- You may qualify for a free ultrasound to see if the pregnancy is viable.
- Come and find out about all of your pregnancy options to help you make an informed decision.
Take a moment and pause. Before you panic and look up “abortion clinics near me”– come see us at Gateway Women’s Care. We’re here to serve you.