Discovering you’re pregnant as a teenager can be a scary time indeed.
You’re horrified that this has happened to you. HOW AM I PREGNANT NOW? All of the unknowns come rushing at you causing pain and emotional turmoil. How do I tell my parents? What about school? Why am I so sick? What will my boyfriend say? What will my friends say? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
If you are a teenager and you’re pregnant, you are in a crisis. Whether the pregnancy is intentional or not, the stress of the situation is real.
You have options, but you need to know the facts. Gateway Women’s Care is here to educate and support you.
- Carry to term and Parent – We have many resources available for you.
- Carry to term and Make an Adoption Plan – You can choose to still be involved in this baby’s life.
- Abortion – Understand the risks, consequences, and procedures
You’re confused and just don’t know what you should do. We can help you sort through all the pregnancy information and give you space to think.
- Gateway has trained client advocates available to listen to you, educate and support you.
- We have nurses who can answer all your questions
- We will provide you with free prenatal vitamins while you’re deciding what to do.
- You may qualify for a free ultrasound to see if the pregnancy is viable and calculate the baby’s due date.
- Come view informational videos on all of your options to help make an informed decision.
Take a moment and pause. Come see us at Gateway Women’s Care. We’re here to serve you.